Thursday, January 27, 2011

TheCoveted.Com

If you like snooping around people's closets + pictures of pretty clothing and accessories then I have great news for you! Thecoveted.com has just launched a site full of inspiration and features a behind closed doors look into the closets of some of the biggest names in fashion.

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This is an outfit saver.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Vest, Sportmax</span>



<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>From my dad and my brother! I was impressed when they picked these out for me and my new apartment. I like how these are a little chipped and warn, and of course, pink is my favorite color. Until I started working at Teen Vogue, I was always Mary Kate, or my family nickname, Kater. But in the fashion industry, everyone calls me MK. I can't say I ever wanted to be called MK, but now I do love it.</span>


<span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Miu Miu</span>


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This photo is stunning and I feel like the dress will never look as good on me as it does in the sunshine of the window! Its Malene Birger, and my mom bought it for me at one of the only chic stores in my hometown of Milwaukee, Falcoln. It had little black bows all over it, which I removed because I liked the simplicity of the black cuffs and tiered hem. Its pretty sheer, I haven’t quite figured out how to wear it, but the image is stunning.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Malene Birger</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The photo is of Kirsten Owen and again, is a bit of a contradiction in that the  expression is so candid and the fashion is so tailored. It is completely subjective in terms of what she is doing - yelling, yawning, freaking out, over dosing. There is such a juxtaposition in this picture that I love.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Prada, Rachel Comey, N.D.C., Pierre Hardy, Lanvin</span>


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love adding a little sparkle to a daytime look, something that catches the light.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Earrings, J.Crew; Earrings, Lulu Frost</span>


Is is just me or do you want to see more of their houses too?

View more at thecoveted.com



Photobucket

5 comments:

Zee said...

I definitely want to see more of their houses too. I love the jewelry pic. So glam!

Unknown said...

More Mas Mas! This is spectacular! Xo

Things to Do said...

Love the Vogue bracelet in the third pic! I kind of want to steal everything in that photo!

Marcus Design said...

These images are so lovely. I just adore the mix of decor & fashion :))
Nancy xo

Leigha said...

Yum! I love the chevron background of your blog, too.

Leigha