Thursday, January 6, 2011

Currently Obsessed With: Beautiful Drapery

As I'm moving along in the plans to decorate our master bedroom I'm considering all my fabric choices. one of the most important being the drapery. My mom and I will sew the curtains so I can pick anything I want. Thus leaving the possibilities endless and my brain overwhelmed!

Curtains can really make or break a room, change the whole look and completely set the tone. So must choose carefully. We only have two small windows in the room. It's way out of proportion for the size of the room but what are you gonna do?!

While none of these are the right colors or anything, I continue to be inspired by beautiful drapery around the web lately!






From Dwellers without Decorators



                                                          
                                                                                                





From We heart it
                
                                                                                                 






From My Little Happy Place









What are you obsessed with lately?

PS I'm on Pinterest are you? Follow me there!

PSS I clearly need to learn how to use it. Sorry for the crappy formatting!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That dining room from Fawn Galli is my favourite dining space of all time- adore it!! Love a gorgeous curtain.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Okay I kept it safe and went with all white pleated curtains but only because most of my walls are all black and they go with everything so I never have to worry about changing them.

And I am currently obsessed with....I don't know! Must find something now!

Things to Do said...

Can I say that while I love the curtains in the 4th picture, what I really want are those green stools! AWESOME! Great pics!

Zee said...

I love drapery when the room is very tall. It makes it look like the fabric just cascades forever. Such beautiful pics!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Now I'm TOTALLY obsessing over that dining room! btw... is there some kind of secrect to getting a pinterest invite??? I signed last week and am still waiting...

Anonymous said...

A very happy new year to you! I hope 2011 brings you much joy and happiness!
Xo,
E&J

Marcus Design said...

Hi Brandi!!

I have a little something for you over on my blog today :)

Nancy xo

Wendy said...

lovely!!! found you via Marcus Design :)

MFAMB said...

mee toooo! puddles puddles puddles!!!!!