Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Feeling Girly & Pretty

Maybe it's because I want to go shopping or maybe it's the snot dripping out of my nose from the nasty cold I caught at market, all I know is today I feel like something easy on the eyes. Lacey, drapey, sheer, delicate, beautiful, open and airy is just the ticket.




                                                                           Source: designspongeonline.com via jennie on Pinterest



                                                                   Source: dressdesigndecor.blogspot.com via Maggie on Pinterest






                                                                               Source: decor8blog.com via Uyen on Pinterest



How is your week going? I finally had the day off yesterday after working through two furniture markets in a row. Of course I spent it in bed nursing my cold but let's be honest, I probably would've spent it in bed anyways! Hopefully this weekend I can finish up some half done projects to show you!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Marcus Design said...

Lovely girly images here Brandi!! I can never get enough of pink, frilly, and pretty!! I especially love the image of that bench from Samantha Pynn. I hope you get better soon, I hate all the colds at this time of year!!
Nancy xo

Bonnie said...

Oh your pretty pictures have cheered me up... I have a bad cold too. I hope you feel all better soon Brandi!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, the fourth pic is BEAUTIFUL with those amazing dresses!! Xoxoxo 1942charm.blogspot.com

Macarena - Chic et Posh said...

Get well soon! Wonderfull pictures! XoXo

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Very girly indeed I'm drooling over the first picture.

The new layout is HOT!