Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ch Ch Ch Changes!

Welcome to the new and improved Flights of Whimsy! We went live Wednesday and I would like to sincerely thank Shari, at Little Blue Deer, for making the magic happen!

A refresh was long overdue. I now feel that my blog's exterior matches it's interior (colorful, fabulous, spunky, a little whimsical!)

You may also notice that I have a Facebook link too! So if you could just mosey on over there and like my page, that'd be greeeeat m'kay?

There's also some changes going on in the real Flights of Whimsy castle. Our master bathroom is being worked on! Finally! We thought it would be done this week but we had to order more tile so hopefully it will be done next week and then I can have the big reveal! It's so exciting to finally have the bathroom I've always dreamed we'd have in this house.

With everything going on I kind of feel like this...


Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

9 comments:

A Perfect Gray said...

looks fantastic, babe. shari does such great work. this is so YOU!

Sarah Greenman said...

I love what you and Shari came up with! This is really gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

Love your new blog look!

designNsuch said...

Blog looks great and I love how you're feeling! That made me laugh.

Unknown said...

I LOVE it Brandi- so you and I adore the whimiscal pink and red- fabulous!!! xo

beachvintage.com said...

The new look is FAB, well done.

Zee said...

The blog looks fantastic! I will definitely facebook you!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Haven't visited in awhile, the new design looks great!! I love the color scheme.

Things to Do said...

Love the new design! It's just lovely!