Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Calling It: Emerald Green is the Next Big Color

At first I was like ok...then I was like alright...now I'm like ooooooh yeaaaah! This is a beautiful color. I feel like in the past it has been used all wrong in a way that makes it look at stuffy and traditional. But when used right it's so pretty!

You may remember this post I did a while back about it's decliciousness. I've since been seeing it more and more so I just want to go on record and call this bitch!

Evidence...



From MFAMB








Use it with bright colors to keep it looking fresh and new.


The Decorista




Ok I think you get the point. So Emerald Green? Love it or not for you? Or you think I'm full of it? Discuss!

9 comments:

rae.ozanne said...

Love! Though I wear it more than I decorate with it. But, then, we've discussed my decorating skills. :)

Unknown said...

I am all over the emerald green- a little hit of it goes a long way and definitely adds some glamour to a space- gorgeous post!

Moon to Moon said...

Wow loving the green. Such a beautiful colour! I have a green coat that I always get compliments when I wear it.
Great blog
http://frommoontomoon.blogspot.com/

Marcus Design said...

I agree! Last nights Golden Globes solidified it!! I think maybe Pantone got it wrong with the Honeysuckle, every one has been talking about emerald green!!!
Nancy xo

ashlina {the decorista} said...

AGREED!!! loving the color.

Things to Do said...

Everyone was wearing emerald green last night! Elizabeth Moss was rocking a similar shade colored dress too. Way to pick the trend!

Zee said...

Yes, green was sure the color of last night, and the emerald shade in particular is really beautiful and elegant.

Blogger said...

Brilliant post Brandi! Enjoyed meeting you at the AG showroom in Atlanta. Check out The New Victorian Ruralist when you have time. I know I have certainly been enjoying your blog.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Just so you know I will now be doing my upstairs living room in this color. Your pics made it all possible!