Friday, April 1, 2011

Beachy Keen

I'm only 17 days away from a vacation. 17 long, very long days. Scott and I booked a vacation to Cocoa Beach, Florida with my brother and his wife to see one of the last shuttle launches in history! I'm so excited! We got a condo directly on the beach with private access basically next door the launch site so we will have first row viewing. Then I will enjoy four solid days of relaxing, reading books and working on my tan!

It can't come soon enough!

This is the outfit I'm going to wear...

                                                           Source: becauseimaddicted.net via Courtney on Pinterest


Just kidding! I wish I could look this amazing at the beach.

I did buy this on sale yesterday though...


From anthro,

It's such a beautiful dress that hugs and drapes in all the right places. I can't wait to wear it to dinner one night with some brightly colored beaded jewelry.

Dear April 18th, please come fast!



                                                                        Source: goodmorningandgoodnight.com via Ellie on Pinterest







This is a picture of Scott and I at Galveston beach right after we started dating. I can't believe this was almost 6 years ago!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I will be going to High Point furniture market tomorrow, if you'll be there please give me a shout so we can meet up!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Things to Do said...

Could you imagine going to the beach wearing those shoes in the first picture? I'd totally have a face full of sand in minutes!

Have fun on your vacation, it sounds amazing! PS - what an adorbs picture of you two!

court. said...

i need a pinterest tutorial!!!

enjoy FL! it just got really hot here so bring your sunscreen. ;)

ps that dress needs some CORAL!

Sarah Greenman said...

Gorgeous dress from Anthro. It will be drop dead gorgeous on you!!! And that photo of you and Scott - too cute. You both were such babies! You're going to have such a great time in Florida.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I'm not a beach person at all. Bad i know. in fact I hate the outdoors. Why you ask because growing up i spent most of my time outdoors and i guess i got tired of it.


Have fun on your vacation!

rae.ozanne said...

You look so cute in that pic! Your vacation sounds really fun. Looking forward to hearing about it. :)