Friday, April 29, 2011

Currently Obsessed With; Black & White Seating

Something about it is just so crisp and beautiful. Not to mention you can do anything in the rest of the room with a black and white stripe chair or couch. The possibilities make me squeal with glee!



This is one of my favorites, from Wisteria.



                                                                         Source: tumview.inucara.net via Brandi on Pinterest


                                                                  Source: amberinteriordesign.blogspot.com via Brandi on Pinterest

                                                                           Source: matchbookmag.tumblr.com via J on Pinterest




This is the kind of thing that can move from room to room in your home and transition through every decor mood you may go through. I'm so happy to finally have some b&w striped chairs to call my own!

Do you have any black and white stripes in your home?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a lot of black and white but no stripes per se..love the look- that Wisteria settee is one of my absolute favourites.

Yolanda @ Miss Refashionista said...

I love ALL of them!!

Krystal {Blue Ribbon} said...

I love me some black and white!

tina - Half Of What I Say said...

The first sofa is stunning! Love b&w but am kind of impaired when it comes to stripes in my own space.

Things to Do said...

I can think of five pieces of black and white stripe clothing I have, but I don't have any in my home. Hmmm.. i need to fix that I think!