Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm on Sabbatical...

Sorry about the recent absence...I just wanted to do a quick post to let you all know what I'm up to. Everything happened so fast with getting my new job, leaving my old one that I didn't have much time to share with you my plans. I'm on a two week sabbatical from my "daily life". It's all over on May 4th so I will be back to regular blogging then. I have a lot of things on my to do list to accomplish and unfortunately (or maybe not) blogging and being on the computer just isn't one of them. But I promise that I will have a lot of house projects and not one but two vacations to share with you upon my return. I will also get all caught up on reading all of your posts as well! And truth be told I've missed all of you and it's been hard to stay away but as you all know taking a break and recharging your batteries is a necessity. So for now, I'm off to Lowe's to look at paint colors for my entry way, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Brittany C. said...

Can't wait to hear about your projects,plans, and vacays. Everyone deserves a sabbatical now and then. Relish it!