Friday, April 16, 2010

Drumroll Please......I got a new job!

I had my last day at my current job today and I am on to bigger, better, and more exciting things with an amazing company! I'm going to be working for a small home furnishings brand called Aidan Gray Home. Get a load of this eye candy...

Here I will be wearing many different hats which I am thrilled about. I will be doing brand management, PR, creative lead for advertising, catalog, and web design. I will also be traveling to the showrooms to present the direction of the line each season and represent the company at market. I can't wait to share more with you all as I get to know this company better!

4 comments:

supermandy said...

awesome!
and that was one of my guesses. But I guess that's sort of unfair seeing as I read about the other day.
:)

Jackie said...

Congrats! The furniture is amazing!

rae.ozanne said...

Wow!! How exciting! I'll spread the word to Matt. :)

Tammy@InStitches said...

Congrats, it sounds like a dream job ! It's my first visit to your blog and wanted to say Hi.