Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Lover's Day Lover's!

Happy Valentine's Day Lovers! Are you doing anything special to celebrate? The hubs and I aren't big into the holiday but we will be making dinner together to celebrate. I hope you have a wonderful day!



1.Pinky Stardust Finial $55, Hillary Thomas Designs
2.Primrose Pillow $100, John Robshaw
3.Glass Pull $5.69, Look in The Attic
4.Peacock $200, Stray Dog Designs
5.Chanel Nail Colour $25, Chanel
6.Amy Butler Rug, Layla Grayce
7.Muy Caliente Dress $85, Mod Cloth

Too bad all Mondays can't be mitigated with such a happy holiday!




Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Xo,
E&J

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with those curtain finials- amazing! Happy Valentine's! xo

designchic said...

Loving the red dress!! Happy Valentine's Day ~

Things to Do said...

I'm pretty sure if I had that dress I would spend all day twirling around in it to show how it flutters! Great find.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I had a pretty amazing day my husband did good! Hope you a great day as well.

Marcus Design said...

Happy V day to you Brandi!! Hope your day was nothing short of fabulous :))
Nancy xo