Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Going Shopping with Eddie Ross!

We're like BFFs now. Just kidding! He's doing a shopping trip to a flea market in the DC area. I wanted to go so bad and my brother and sister in-law live there. So I emailed them if they wanted to get together that weekend, used some miles, booked a flight and BAM I'm going! The stars really aligned on this one!




All pics from Eddie Ross

I will report back with a full recap plus pics! I can't wait!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Julie Holloway said...

Have the best time!!!! Can't wait to see what you find.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

you are SURE to have a blast. i love eddie + jaithan. hotties!!!!!! enjoy! xoxo

A Perfect Gray said...

jealous! full report, please...

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to see what you buy!

bluehydrangea said...

Oh, you'll have such a good time! I hope you find something fabulous!!

Steph said...

Can't wait! It is coming up so soon... so glad I get to accompany you on this fun excursion!