Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Calling All Chefs!

Image from Here


I would like to put together a vegetarian cook book and give it as gifts at Christmas. I want to include all types of recipes like appetizers, soups, entrees, desserts, whatever! Problem is I need your help to do it! Yes, I could simply start googling and accomplish it but I want this to consist of your genuinely loved recipes that you have ejoyed time and time again. It's ok if you originally got it from the internet or wherever. I just want it to be something that you enjoy. So please! Send me your recipes! (email can be found in my profile)

2 comments:

laura davis said...

http://lauradavisdesignlab.blogspot.com/2009/11/good-eatin.html

great idea for a gift!

beachvintage.com said...

This is such a great great idea, so personal and touching, I would love to receive this as a gift from someone I loved at Christmas.