Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Heart Lamps!

I went by Target the other day for the usual random stuff and was pleasantly surprised to see some of their new home decor. I was very impressed! Have you been lately? They are just knocking it out of the park!



This collection is my favorite. Full of mirrored pieces and colorful glass items to swoon over.

The colors are so pretty and as far as I can tell, the quality is outstanding. Check out these lamps I got!


Ignore those red drapes, I can't wait to get rid of them! The lamps are a beautiful raspberry pink with matching trim on the shades. So cute! There was so much more I could've bought but I didn't really "need" anything else!


I picked up these two pillows on sale at Urban Outfitters for only $9.99 each! The bigger one has sparkle threading, I love that!


Our bathroom is coming along. It's exciting to come home each day and see what's been done. It's supposed to be done this friday. Only they will have to come back because they forgot that I asked them to remake the drawer fronts to match the new cabinet doors, ugh!


This is a picture of our house during Snowpocalypse 2011. It's been ridiculous, this weather. I'm so glad this weekend is sunny and in the 60's. Can't. Freaking. Wait.

I signed up for a photography course that starts today and I'm super excited! I really did it for, so now you won't have to see my fuzzy pictures all the time, yay!



Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Target to get here!! Love you lamps and your bathroom is going to be gorgeous- love your tile. Enjoy the class!!

Krystal {Blue Ribbon} said...

I wish we had a Target store in my Canadian city...Oh! And I took a photography course in the fall and can't wait to take more! You'll love it!

Things to Do said...

I'm embarrassed to say what percentage of my yearly income makes it into Target's hands. I haven't seen this collection though. Lunch plans are now officially made! Have fun at your class!

Things to Do said...

PS - Love the title of your post! Scotch, scotch, scotch!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your latest purchases, Raspberry is one of my favorite colors. :)

BTW, your bathroom tile is fabulous !

Zee said...

Lots of snow I see! Makes for some great indoor decorating. The pillows are great. Just my style.

beachvintage.com said...

Hi Brandi, love that bling sparkle pillow.

SnOOp said...

We don't have Target in the UK but I know you guys get some fantastic designers who work with them. I remember Todd Oldham told me he did some some stuff for them. If it's good enough for Todd it's good enough for me. Hmm I guess I need to check it out next time I'm in the USA.

Have a great weekend
Amanda xxx

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

i swear by thomas obrien towels. they are soft, and last forever. the new look of your blog is fantastic. i love it.