Monday, January 28, 2013

Ketchup + Quick Change

Oh hello lovers!

I've been a bad bad blogger.

I suck!

But I've been busy stretching my back out and stuff so I can do things like this...


And finally getting stuff like this...


A trick I've been wanting to do FOREVER!

And I also went to Ecuador for two weeks and saw stuff like this...


So much to say about that trip, but that's a post all it's own.

So I'll just get back to decor for now.


We bought a ridiculously awesome rug from E Sale Rugs for the kitchen. The previous rug is moving into our soon-to-be-finished-please-god-finally second bathroom.


I am so happy with it. The company is great, cheap, ships fast, and the prices can't be beat.

(oh and look we got a new dishwasher a few months back!)


We got this one for $300 and its a 4x6. The only thing is I would say their pictures aren't 100% accurate for color. I had a feeling this one would be more pink than red, which is what I wanted and I was right. I think you can get a general sense of the color in their pictures and the return policy is generous as well.


I was also able to catch one of my favorite bands last week, Purity Ring. Amazing show and I highly recommend you give them a listen.


And if you've gotten January's Wisteria catalog you might be pleased to know that is MY STYLING work on the cover!!!! And I styled the majority of the images INSIDE the book too. I'm so excited to see it in print. You can scroll through the catalog here.

That's all I got for now. If you're ever having withdrawals you can follow me on instagram for the latest, brandi_fow.

Later taters! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

You have been a busy girl! Love the cover styling on the Wisteria catalog cover!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

bluehydrangea said...

You did the styling on the cover? Girl you are good!! And the rug is fab!!

Shavonda@AHomeFullOfColor said...

Love the rug! I'll have to check out the source. I've been looking for a kilim ish rug for my kitchen and dining area for a really long time now. Yours looks great. Also congrats on finally being able to nail down that move.