Monday, January 30, 2012

Around my House This Weekend

Enjoying some lovely flowers I brought home after a shoot.



Anemones are one of my favorite flowers.







Finally got some nice pics of the house in the daytime.


Moved my antique lamps in here until they get their proper home in the living room.


The office is coming along nicely.



I bought this canvas to make a painting for above the pink dresser. This big white blank space is kind of intimidating...


My chair is quite at home in here.

How was your weekend? Do anything productive?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kaye said...

When I think about the way these rooms used to look....WOW what a difference. That soft daylight really looks nice. Love those flowers and the cute white dog in the office!

cat said...

Brandi! the wingback chairs look so fabulous! I love the pink dresser, drip some pink and fuschia paint on the cavas, paint a gold frame on it and call it a day. The house looks great, do you have any plans to change the fireplace surround?
Cat

Kristin said...

Your place is looking great!! Love the molding on the walls that frame your art. The chairs are fantastic too! Did you find them like that or did you have to reupholster them?