Friday, November 11, 2011

Currently Obsessed With: Cafe Chairs

Happy Friday! Happy 11.11.11! Happy Veteran's Day! So much going on, sheesh!

I've been stalking craigslist extra hard lately trying to source things for my new office space and breakfast nook. I've found cabinets to act as the base for my built in banquet. Hooray! I had previously planned to use these chairs from Ikea for the other side of the table but my brain has decided to go another, harder direction of course.

 I just feel I'd rather have something with personality, possibly something vintage. Enter: cafe chairs!





As you can tell, I think the blue ones are especially gorgeous! This ice blue is the bee knees!


Paired with this marble topped Iron table, perfection.

I found a bunch from this website but I think they are for the trade only, boo. Anyone have a good resource for these for the public?

PS Don't forget to sign up for my gift swap! Only a few days left! Email me at myflightsofwhimsy(at)gmail(dot)com 

Photobucket

2 comments:

designchic said...

Love a cafe chair...warm and relaxed. The last image is perfection!!

catherine said...

You know you can get Trade anything from a number of places. Not net price but 20% above. Try Susan at Maddie G Design. She will get you a quote and it is no big deal if your decide not to get it! She is very nice
Cat
PS LOVE the real cafe chairs