Friday, December 3, 2010

Ultimate Wish List of Things I Want and Can't Have

I know we all have one. A list that consists of things that come to mind upon hearing the phrase "If I won the lottery...". So since I'm in a daydreamin kinda mood I might as well share my list with other daydreamers right?


Sergei Chandelier $395 from HFH

While not a crazy amount of money, there are many other things around the house that are higher on the list. But someday, this will be mine. I think the modern style is the perfect thing to balance out my more girly and vintage dining room.

I would gladly put my bum and/or feet on any of the following...






Not too expensive, but still a frivolous purchase. Maybe I could possibly DIY something similar?


Ok people, I love this, like seriously love it. The perfect industrial look while still maintaining a bit of glam.

Ok, so obviously I'm just obsessed with High Fashion Home. A great mix of furniture and decor with endless rows of fabric at very reasonable prices. If I ever own a store it would be like this. Dallas has nothing like this store. It would be such a wonderful addition to this city. Don't you think?

And since we're in a perfect world my bathroom would have it's renovations magically finished overnight. The contractor would do quality work in a timely fashion AND come in under budget. That would be a daydream right? Oh and it would also look like this...


I would like any of the following rugs,


Diamond Jungle Dhurrie, $298.
I have been waiting for this to go on sale for for.ev.er!


Artist's Tenet Rug, one zillion smackers!

And this one is really more like a gift to you, my readers.

Olympus e520 DSLR

See it's a gift for you because then you can come to my blog and see pretty pictures instead of crappy blurry ones. Then maybe I'll remember to take more pictures when I do cool stuff instead of forgetting, then I can post it all on this here blog and we can all go "ooooh, ahhhh". I've asked everyone in my family to go in on this as gift for me.

I may have to finish this out with a Part 2!

Thanks for coming with me to Never Neverland! What's on your ultimate wishlist?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So many things on this list that I would also love- the sputnik, the camera, the AMAZING rug, the coffee table and of course, that gorgeous bathroom. xo

Sarah Greenman said...

Oh that bench! Be still my heart.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Girl the chase pedestals are an easy DIY, well let me take that back if you can sew an upholster they are an easy DIY. I saw 2 same shaped pedestals on Craig's for $15 all they would have needed was the makeover. If you lived near I would have done them for you! =)

Leah said...

OH I hope you get all you wish for! I would LOVE that sputnik and camera!

Luvs