Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Currently Obsessed With; Lucite Coffee Tables

Since our living room is my next decorating project I'm thinking long and hard about all the elements I want in the room. I've already decided on a blue couch, another things I'm 80% sure about is a lucite coffee table. It just adds a certain chicness to any decor, don't you think?






I haven't bought anything for our living room, but I sure do dream! I've painted though, and that's the first step! Maybe after the bathroom remodel, I will be able to re-join the realm of disposable income!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.. a lucite coffee table with look great with any decor ...

xo

Efrat Deutsch said...

I think the table will look great with a blue couch. My favorite is the table in the fourth picture.

firepages said...

I have a glass table top that sits on top of a weathered bronze base. I really love it. It's a cinch to clean.