Sunday, January 10, 2010

Museum Windows

 Last month I designed and installed my last windows in the home department before moving to accessories. Unfortunately I wasn't able to spend as much time on these windows as I usually like to and I think it shows. December was a busy month though and they still turned out relatively nice.




The first window is for the brand Artesia. It is a modern global brand which is totally my style. We wanted the window to represent an eclectic person who likes to travel so Jennifer suggested covering the walls with maps. It took a hell of a time to do it but I loved the look. Then we made up fake postcards and hung them with all our names on them. It came out very nice if I do say so!






Love the lamp in this one. It will be available in stores this spring.




The second window is for Linden Street. We have done this brand before in a big way so we wanted to show off different merchandise categories this time. We went with a holiday dinner scene with a nice tablescape. I love the glow of the Christmas tree and the whitewashed furniture this brand has. We also put the team's names on all the stockings in the front, so cute!








Now that I'm in accessories we have the windows for the month of March and I'm so excited! I already have many ideas brewing to make them look fabulous!

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

I love the map window, I have always loved maps of any kind. Hope you had a great New Year and look forward to reading your blog in 2010.