Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Round Top Fun

I'll be traveling to Round Top, Texas outside of Austin this weekend to attend the Round Top Antique Fair. I'm going to do some serious shopping with my mom and my MIL. So serious in fact that we are staying in a campsite nearby to be able to shop multiple days. I'm very exited!

Round Top Antique Fair

Some things I will be hunting for;
Dining table and chairs (preferably non-matching)
Wall art type things
Something to put a flat screen on in the bedroom
A kitchen island
A chair for my vanity
A chair for my secretary desk in the guest bedroom
Tins
Teapots
and anything else that catches my fancy!

Of course I won't be able to afford all these things but it's doubtful I would find everything my heart desires in perfect condition and for the perfect price. That would be craaaazy! I will take lots of prictures for you!






No comments: