Monday, June 22, 2009

Dance-y Pants


Friday night was an absolute blast! It took me a dance or two to get comfortable and really hit my stride but by the third dance I did (which was a duet) I felt like I really did great. I almost didn't do the duet because there is very little choreography and a lot of solo parts which was extremely nerve racking. But, I didn't want to chicken out so I forced myself and it really went great. I can't wait to do it again! The husband recorded the first two dances but unfortunately didn't get the duet or the last dance because the club had become very crowded and people were bumping into him, bummer. I'm the tallest girl with curly-ish brown hair in case you don't know me (even though the video is pretty dark)...without further ado here's the videos!











Ok, I've been trying all week to get the second video to load but no dice, bummer!

No comments: