Monday, October 3, 2011

Vintage China Hutch Spruce Up!

I've had this lovely little china hutch for a few years now. I could tell the back had been papered over several times. When I first got it the back was fabric stuck to the back with velcro, yucky!

I waited until I found the perfect paper to cover it and make it my own. Finally I found the perfect paper at my favorite place, Paper Source!


Before...


After!



I love the way my blue glass looks with the magenta.

The magenta color started an obsession over the weekend. I'm sure some of you noticed it on my pinterest. More gushing on that later!

What did you do over the weekend?

Photobucket

5 comments:

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Gorgeous. I love the lines of your hutch and the wallpaper with a touch of gold is so pretty.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

That paper is dope. Digging the gold in it.

Things To Do said...

Oh seriously what a great update. And you're right the blue/magenta combo is amazing.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

What Bri said. Awesome paper.

Marcus Design said...

I LOVE this! Like Bri said, the gold in the paper is amazing, and that hutch is an amazing piece to begin with!! LOVE.

Thanks for your super kind words today, I so appreciate it :)
Nancy xo