Oreo Truffle Recipe
- 1 package of Oreo Cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 lb white chocolate
- 1/2 lb milk chocolate
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder. Then blend cookie powder and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper. Melt white chocolate. Dip balls and coat thoroughly. With slotted spoon, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off. Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Separately, melt milk chocolate. Drizzle milk chocolate over balls. Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.
Here's a little pic of these scrumptious treats!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays every one!