Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm excited!

I'm ready for an exciting Halloween weekend in my hometown with BFF. I bought this costume yesterday...






So that I could be a zombie version of this...




I just found out that my co-worker's 3 year old daughter is going to be strawberry shortcake as well (less zombie) I'm not sure how I feel about this.

And BFF is going as a zombie version of Rainbow Bright...

But with a less stupid look on her face. 80's cartoon characters for the win!

I will also be visiting the Texas Renaissance Festival. I'm not sure what I'll be wearing but I'm sure BFF will have something awesome for me to borrow that's completely inappropriate for any situation except in a setting where people wear fairy wings, talk in unusual accents, and consider chain mail an article of clothing, I'm looking forward to it...




We will be spending Halloween night at some place called the "FunPlex". I'm not really sure what it is but the ticket cost $30 so it'd better be good.
What is your costume? What will you be doing?

No comments: