Thursday, November 8, 2012

Quick Change: New Pillows

We've had these same pillows I made from a vintage scarf for a while now. I thought it would be great to bring in some more texture and change it up for Winter.


All of these fabrics are purchases I made even though I had no idea what I would do with it. Turned out to be a good decision! A few bucks in hidden zippers made for a quick switcheroo!



The black and gold is velvet that I purchased last summer.


The pink fabric is actually from Joann's. It's so pretty I had a hard time choosing which color I liked. The black polka dot is velvet on linen and was a remnant for cheap.

I hope to find more fabrics I like to replace the others as well!

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Love it! Funny, I just posted about mis-matched pillows today! Love the way your patterns complement each other.

decorayadora said...

I love the color the all pillos. I love your blog. You have a New follówer from Chile

Tasha said...

Love the colors. They really pop in the room.