Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Art of Decadence

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of modeling hair for the wonderfully talented Brittany at Clive and Co. Brittany's inspiration for the show was the glamorous style of old Hollywood and the seductive ladies that ruled this time period.

My hair was inspired by the lovely Rita Hayworth...


I was doubly excited about this as I've never had my hair done in the classic almost pin up girl, style. Brittany really knows her way around a head of hair and I have to say the results were nothing short of amazing.





I had so much fun getting ready with all the other models too!


Here we are with the master herself, in the black dress.

And because everything in life can be re-interpreted through home decor here are some equally decadent rooms!






Now Brittany must cut my hair forever because I love it so much! Until next time!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are GORGEOUS, my dear! and your hair looks so beautiful.
Love the picture of that first bedroom...

XO

bluehydrangea said...

Brandi, you look amazing!! I want my hair done!

Together We Save said...

Beautiful hair... that last beadroom is amazing!

Leah said...

You are stunning my dear, your hair is incredible!!!

Luvs!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous! Just stunning, amazingly beautiful! You are so lucky! XX!

Annie said...

lovely photo, brandi.

Joyti said...

I adore the interiors.
But I must say that you look stunning! You actually look a lot like Ms. Hayworth with that gorgeous hair style.

Brittany C. said...

Brandi-
You were amazing and looked absolutely beautiful!
I am so glad you were a part of the show. Thank you so much for the sweet post about modeling in the event and I would love to cut your hair forever! ;-)
These interiors are gorgeous and may have inspired a decor change for me.

Sarah Greenman said...

You are so stinkin' beautiful! LOVE the hair!