Monday, November 16, 2009

Gift Swap Anyone?

So I had an idea to do a handmade gift swap and I wanted to see if anyone would be interested. It would work like so;

I will match you up with another person to exchange with
The gift can be anything handmade and materials must cost under $20 (US)
The gift must be sent out on or before December 18th

I'm not sure how many people will want to participate but if we could get just enough to do a little gift swap I think this would be really fun!

If you are interested please leave me a comment and we'll see if we can get this baby going!

5 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Count me in...let me know how you go.

Courtney Armstrong said...

I'm in too!! Let me know if you get enough people to do it! Sounds like fuuuuuunnn!

supermandy said...

This is a christmas tradition with my extended family! count me in!

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Ok everyone that makes four and we only need an even amount so let's do it! Everyone please send me an email with your address and I will match everyone up and send out who you'll be exchanging with!

Bonnie said...

That sounds fun! I have an idea or two of something to make... maybe. Do we tell you our ideas?