Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DIY Agate Art

I made this little piece of art last weekend using agate rocks I picked up on our recent trip to Yellowstone National Park.


My husband said it "looked pro". It's a small piece but I love it.


The art wall is really filling out.


All the do-it-yourselfing made Akira really sleepy.


Then I started looking around the house and noticed, apparently, I really like rocks! They're everywhere!





Scott started putting up the tile in the spare bathroom. After he was finished I said it "looked pro". I guess we really are do-it-yourself kind of people!

 Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I have some small agates that my late father-in-law found and polished for me. I cherish them!

Anonymous said...

Really cool. I would have never thought to make them into art to display