Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can't Get Out of My Mind

Sometimes there are just a few images that make you go "Yes! This is it!"

That is what these are for me lately...

                                                              Source: marcusdesigninc.blogspot.com via Brandi on Pinterest



                                                                Source: marcusdesigninc.blogspot.com via Brandi on Pinterest


                                                                           Source: google.com via Brandi on Pinterest


Like Burled wood...

                                                                        Source: Uploaded by user via Brandi on Pinterest


                                                                               Source: xojane.com via Brandi on Pinterest


Art Deco Wallpaper...

                                                                         Source: srgambrel.com via Brandi on Pinterest


This vignette from Steven Gambrel. I just love the layers of different shades of blue. The soft Jade walls paired with inky blue and turquoise is lovely. I'm thinking this will be the color scheme for our hall bath after renovations are done.

And Lastly...

                                       Source: angiehranowsky.com via Brandi on Pinterest


                                      Source: angiehranowsky.com via Brandi on Pinterest


  
                                        Source: angiehranowsky.com via Brandi on Pinterest


The newest from Angie Hranowsky.

As usual she perfectly mixes saturated colors with a hint of Mid Century Modern appropriately paired with Madeleine Wienrib rugs.

Check the rest out here.

What have you been obsessed with lately?


Photobucket

3 comments:

Gabriella said...

Hi Brandi! I just found your blog and I'm loving your posts already. That striped wall is fantastic- I love the different sized stripes!

-Gabriella

Emily said...

Great pins! I'm a new follower. Lately I have been (overly) obsessed with leather & fabric headboards and huge chests that I would put at the end of my bed for sitting/storage. I found a great one that I have been eying!

Things To Do said...

OK, I love the photo in #3. Seriously how the mirror is reflecting the lines on the other wall it's so interesting! Loves it!