Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Score!

Hello Lovers and welcome to 2012! I'm back to work today after a nice long break. I had such a great time with friends and family, I'm sad that its over!

I got some great stuff this year that I'm excited to show you! Some is from antique shopping, others were gifts.


I scored these great lamps at an antique store for only $38 each!


I just love the teak bases.


And the shade looks so pretty when they're lit.


A cute vintage clutch that accompanied me on New Year's.


A beautiful crystal bowl. I love the star pattern!


My husband gave the awesome Ikea mirror I've been wanting. I can't believe he found it, these are never in stock!



Two great books I can't wait to dive in to.


Some beautiful glass knobs for the bathroom. I need to get more so I can have the whole set!

What did you score over the break?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

love love love your chine de blanc lamps!

happy new year brandi! Looks like you made out with some great gifts.

Unknown said...

So many good things- love love the lamps!!!

Hannah said...

Love the lamps and yay for the mirror! Perfect additions. xo

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

court. said...

i grew up with those lamps in my stepmother's house. she and my dad bought a house last year and was delighted to see them in the guest bedroom this xmas!

a classic.