Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gone Wild!

Because I'm a bit nutty and I bought these awesome shoes yesterday...


They're on sale now at Nordstrom's Anniversary sale. RUN PEOPLE! It's fabulous.

Anyhoo, I'm going to talk about leopard prints today in honor of my new purchase!

Olivia Palermo is often seen in leopard prints of all kinds. I just love her chic style, so perfect.


I could totally rock these. From Net-a-Porter. But at over a cool G, maybe not...

                                                                                        Source: None via Brandi on Pinterest

Note to self: get leopard print tights for fall/winter.


From This is Glamorous


A little leopard print should be in every room!


Photobucket

2 comments:

supermandy said...

I have had a package of leopard print tights in my closet for years. i don't yet have the balls to wear them!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Leopard can add spice to anything! And I mean *ANYTHING*! (c: I can't believe all the mileage I get out of my leopard skinny belt...I'm *DYING* over Olivia's leopard booties, I would wear those everywhere, too!