Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Mod Squad

My search for the perfect mid century coffee table has me jonesin for some more mid century in my life! I seem to love rooms with just a touch or two of it here and there. Really adds character and a bit of simplistic and classic elements to a room.




The bench by the window is amazing!




Pictures like this make me wish I had a landline so I could get a fabulous old phone. Would it be weird if I got one anyway and it wasn't connected to anything?

I also found this great tutorial to make an old coffee table into a bench.


This is the perfect project for all those inexpensive mid century coffee tables you come across!

Stay tuned for my latest thrifted finds tomorrow!

Photobucket

5 comments:

tina - Half Of What I Say said...

That room with the turquoise chandelier and the Saarinen table andchairs, is about as close to perfection as I've ever seen. Beyond stunning!

A Perfect Gray said...

you grouped some great mod images. I love that look...donna

Unknown said...

This post is BRILLIANT! Loved your selections and that first pic is Great! Loved that movie! Have a perfect week! XoXo

Things to Do said...

Great shots! I don't think that having a phone that doesn't connect is weird at all. My mom used to have one of the old school wood box phones that was on the wall which I loved.

Askari Apps said...

Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image.
But don’t worry we solve this problem freely. Our team makes a Blur BackgroundBlur Background - Blur image app for blurry photo.
After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera