Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Found my Dining Table!

I was going to buy an expensive carved wood one that is very bohemian chic. I loved it and I was going to put it on old fashioned lay away but I was having a hard time justifying it even though I knew I really wanted it. Then last week I saw this at Pier 1...

So nice and black and shiny. I feel like it has character but could still go with a lot of decor. I'm going to have each chair different to still give it a vintage lived-in charm of a dining room that is my style. I also picked out the perfect gray purple to paint my dining room. Now I need to hunt for the right fabric for the curtains. My parents are coming with their truck next weekend and it will be mine all mine mwahhahaha!

2 comments:

story in a box said...

ooh, super cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, and you can do so much with it, lots of different options when you go with black!