Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Choosing and Office Rug

Now that I have some gorgeous fabric for curtains in my office my current rug just doesn't go...





So as you can see I think the pink stripe rug would just be too much with this curtain fabric. Besides I want to go for more of an eclectic boho vibe, less preppy stripe. But now what to choose? There are so many wonderful and affordable rug resources these days!


I originally picked out this vintage persian for the space. It looks a bit pink in the pictures but it's more red. I would love the mix of red, pink and dark gray. Plus there's nothing like the vibe a persian gives to a room.


I also liked this rug. Like a persian but with less pattern, which might be nice.


But then I saw this image from one of my favorite blogs, Little Green Notebook, and it inspired something in me.

Would it be crazy to go leopard print with a rug?


I have to say I'm diggin it a bit. What do you guys think?

Of course I could always go with choice 1 or 2 and do leopard print upholstery on my desk chair instead?







There are so many examples of leopard looking amazing in a bright, pattern filled room!

What do you guys think? Please help me choose and vote!

#1 for the vintage persian
#2 for the red rug
#3 for leopard!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Brandi! So far I love all of your choices! I'm going to say choose the leopard rug - I think the contrast against those gorgeous curtains will be amazing!

Sarah Greenman said...

Leopard all the way. Xo

Anonymous said...

OBAT KUTIL KELAMIN TRADISIONAL
CARA CEPAT MENGOBATI KUTIL KELAMIN
obat kutil kelamin yang aman tanpa efek samping
OBAT KUTIL KELAMIN DI BATANG PENIS
obat herbal untuk kanker

Silverblue kattery said...

Buy Vyvanse Online
Vyvanse is one of the worlds leading drugs now
Purchase Vyvanse Online. Lisdexamfetamine is utilized to treat consideration deficiency hyperactivity issue (ADHD) as a feature of a complete treatment plan, including mental, social, and different medications. It might expand the capacity to focus, remain centered, and quit squirming. Lisdexamfetamine may likewise be utilized to treat voraciously consuming food issue (BED). It might lessen the quantity of voraciously consuming food days.
Vyvanse Doses / Buy Vyvanse Online
The dose of Lisdexamfetamine depends on your ailment and reaction to treatment. Your PCP may alter your portion to discover the portion that is best for you.
Click here to read more
Adhere to your primary care physician’s directions cautiously. On the off chance that you are taking the chewable tablet, bite the tablet altogether and after that swallow.
For Vyvanse , If you are taking the container type of this drug, gulp down the case.

ogl said...

welcome to our website for
fennec fox for sale. A family run farm, we have extensive experience in breeding fennec foxes. We provide new homes for our baby fennec fox pets for sale. We equally provide shipping services to ensure your fox arrives your location with no hassles. Due to Fennec Foxes being illegal in certain states, we do not facilitate delivery nationwide. Our Fennec Foxes for Sale are limited to a select states which consider it legal.
As fennec fox breeder We equally facilitate the acquisition of Permits in states which require on before owning a fennec fox as pet. You can
click HERE and buy fennec fox

hlthbefore said...

Auto Blur background Photo Editor & Shape Blur Background Effect on Photo or blurry photo DSLR Effect app to give your photo professional DSLR blurry effect. You can set the DSLR blurry background effect on your photo without a DSLR blur camera or expert photographer. Blurry picture editor best tool to make photos like DSLR camera images. Also, set pip effect on the photo and make a photo collage.