Thursday, September 8, 2011

Currently Obsessed With: Garden Stools

Do you ever have an item continuously cross your path all the sudden? I feel like that with the garden stool this week. I've been seeing it everywhere!


It adds that much needed pop of color...


The perfect side table...


Or bedside table...


A nice architectural element...


It can go in almost any room...


And of course it looks great outside...


There seems to be no end to shape, color and style of a garden stool. I think thats exactly what I like about it! The hardest part will be choosing one!


These modern ones from Anthropologie really caught my eye, sadly they are no longer available.

Do any of you own a garden stool? How do you use it?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Heather (love your space) said...

I have a hand me down brass garden stool from my mom, and I LOVE it! This is one of those "trends" that isn't going away because they are just so versatile. Mine is between two little upholstered chairs in my master, for books and such.

tina / half of what I say said...

Great post and wonderful collection of stools! We just got one in white for out ensuite. Sits by the soaker tub, and is quite useful when the three year old is having her bath. We had no where to sit previously and it was kind of a pain.

court. said...

i'm a big fan of the silver one in that bathroom.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I have a garden stool in gold and it annoys me bc the top isn't flat. It's slightly curved so I really can't place a drink on top of it. I'd like it in a bathroom if I ever had one big enough though!