The rules state that you must share seven thing about yourself so here goes...
2. I've mentioned before that I have a major sweet tooth but I think something most of you don't know is how bad it truly is! I like to eat them, bake them, look at them, talk about them. I make some type of dessert every single weekend. It's like a ritual and it actually relaxes me. I like to try new recipes too. I'm constantly looking for new things to make and unload on my coworkers so I don't have to eat it all.
My delicious Oreo Truffles, get the recipe here.
3. When I was little I wanted to be a dance teacher. Not a ballerina mind you, but a dance teacher with my own studio and everything. I wanted to be that when I grew up for so long, my parents actually thought I would do it too.
4. I really hate cold weather, like really hate it. For this reason, I can never live anywhere up north. I get cold if the temperature falls bellow 72 degrees. In the winter Scott has to drop me off at the door when we go somewhere because I will start to shiver uncontrollably while walking through the parking lot. He's a good husband!
5. I'm a marathon shopper. I can shop but never will I drop. I could go all day hopping from store to store and never miss a beat. I love to shop with my mom but she always gets tired (like any human being!). I could shop everyday for days.
6. Shopping is also one of my favorite things about vacations. Of course I like seeing the sights, but I also love to shop in new places. I will save up my money for months before a trip so I can go on a free-for-all shopping spree on a vacation. This also makes me feel like a drug addict...
7. I really like to exercise. But I hate going to the gym. I had a gym membership for a long time and I really tried to use it. But being a former dancer I find weight lifting and running on a treadmill extremely boring. Since I wasn't having fun I didn't go much and that made me feel bad. Then I had the obvious revelation that I needed to have fun while working out! Duh! So I finally found some dance classes to take regularly and it's amazing how great they make me feel! I'm sort of a dance junkie. I will try any form of dance, I've done pole dancing, burlesque, salsa, zumba, cardio dance, belly dance, Bollywood, and even my latest venture, aerial silks. I have a blast while getting in shape, so why the hell not?!
And now I would like to pass on the award to some very deserving ladies...
That's all I'm going to for now because I think everyone else has already had the pleasure of receiving this award! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better!